OTDS has been manufacturing suspension and jointing equipment since 1978. We offer a wide range of hardware and fittings for all types of conductor and voltages from LV networks up to 500kV transmission lines and substations.
While any form of galvanised steelwork can be manufactured to requirements we offer the standard earthing brackets, expulsion fuse switch brackets and transformer platforms.
These mounting accessories are used as a method of supporting transformers or switches onto steel poles and wooden poles.
To enquire about our range of overhead line hardware please email email@example.com
- Hot Dip Galvanised to BS/IEC/ANSI specs
- High breaking strength.
- OTDS designed and engineered to ensure perfect assembly.
- Any galvanised steelwork can be manufactured to requirements.
- Overhead line rural electrification
- Power, transmission and distribution systems.