OTDS STEEL TELEGRAPH POLES
OTDS manufactures a wide range of steel monopoles in various designs. Tapered, polygonal, octagonal & stepped poles are all available in different heights as per the network requirements and up to voltages of 230kV.
Our in-house engineers design these monopoles and can design a complete pole package, including all hardware such as switchgear, transformer platforms & insulators for on-site assembly.
Due to the material used, these poles are able to withstand exceptional conditions. These monopoles are excellent for setting up overhead transmission lines in towns and areas where space is restricted.
To see our range of offered poles, please see the download and gallery sections for further information.
To enquire about our range of steel poles please email email@example.com
- Excellent against wind loads due to the curveature of tubular poles
- Exceptional uniform strength
- Will not break under load
- Less corrosion due to nature of pole surface
- Smaller holes for planting
- Excellent in built up areas
- HV & LV applications
- Ability to out perform woiod in extreme conditions
- Environmentally friendly
- Minimal maintenance