OTDS manufactures 3 phase cast resin transformers up to 15mva and dry type up to 150kva. Our voltage range is up to 36kv for cast resin units and 3kV on dry type transformers.
Our three-phase transformers of cast resin type, class F insulation system with natural (AN) cooling are designed for indoor installation. If required, forced cooling (AF) to increase the rated power up to 40% and enclosures of up to IP44 are available.
Our cast resin transformers are manufactured in accordance to IEC60076-11 and a quality system in conformity of ISO 9001.
See our attached documentation for our general catalogue, drawings and gallery for some high quality images of our cast resin transformers and dry type transformers.
- Our cast resin transformers are self-extinguishing and are guaranteed to protect against fire hazards
- All of our cast resin and dry type units are fully insensitive to extreme or harsh environments and are resistant to pollution or condensation
- Easy to install and maintain
- Infrastructural projects
- Public and commercial buildings
- Small industries (including the textile and automotive sectors)
|50kVA – 15MVA
|Up to 36kV
|50 or 60HZ
|±2×2.5% – other multi tap available on request
|-60 – +40°C – 55°C available on request
|Aluminium or Copper wound
|Up to IP43
|Full range of monitoring available